We are looking for a highly motivated, personable and organized college student who is passionate about establishing and maintaining strong communities. The ideal candidate is organized, enthusiastic, and able to see opportunities in obstacles.
Interns should be able to commit 20 hours per week, although there is room for flexible hours/duration and off-site opportunities. Interns would have the opportunity to attend IVY events ( https://www.ivy.com/events ), network with some of the top professionals.
Member Engagement & Events:
- Help Community Engagement team coordinate pre- and post-event communications, including invitations, confirmations, and thank you notes
- Manage and track event guest lists, providing analytics to relevant teams
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Facilitate introductions between members, both proactively and by request
- Take on ad-hoc projects on an as-needed basis
- Extremely strong writing and communication skills
- Exceptional people skills and high level of empathy
- Well-rounded and able to talk about a wide range of topics with ease
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Able to work 1 nights per week as needed (events) in addition to working in the office 2-3x a week
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Interest in startups and/or consumer-facing web products preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship (training/learning visas not sufficient)
All candidates must be 21+ by the start of the internship period. Perks include free entrance to all IVY events. You will use your personal computer for this internship.
To apply for this job please click here.