Part-time, Contract, Internship
Dominieren Corporation is a small but growing company, and we are on the lookout for top talent to bring on board now, during our early phases, and help build an exciting company from the ground up!
Dominieren Corporation is a parent company that encompasses several other enterprises. These include a software application company and a media and marketing company. At this time, employees and interns of Dominieren Corporation will spend significant time working for some of the enterprises we are in the process of launching, and will have a “start-up” feel as we build everything from marketing strategy to technological platforms from the ground up.
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and other as assigned. The Graphic Design intern will report to the Marketing Director and will assist with the development and design of core Dominieren graphics, logos, collateral event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Prepare images to coincide with social, blog posts, ads, mail campaigns, and web banners
- Assist with website and blog updates
- Assist with collateral updates and version control
- Creation of various logos for products
- Creation and updates to various sales collateral
- Assist with video production (shooting, editing, etc.)
- Render, color correct & retouch images, products and displays
- Redesign, revise and update design layout from the marketing team
- Keep up-to-date with the latest design trends
- Other projects as assigned
Hours per week:
- 15-20 hours per week
- A bachelor’s degree (or currently enrolled) in the liberal arts, design, or the equivalent work experience is recommended
- Strong and diverse portfolio
- Excellent computer knowledge for both MAC and PC environments
- Ability to take the initiative, show sound judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of video editing software
- Writing and proofing skills are also required
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Team Player
- Quick Learner and Efficient
- High sense of urgency
- Able to work well under pressure
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated and have a creative mindset
This internship is a part-time UNPAID position. 20-25 hours/week. Times have some flexibility dependent on chosen student’s schedule. We will provide any documentation for the student to receive school credit.
To apply for this job please click here.