1. Assist UX designer with design process.
2. Create, maintain and manage web design deliverables from flow charts to prototypes
3. Translating prototypes to hand off to developers
4. Assisting in the development of a visual language for UI kit
1. Strong portfolio demonstrating an understanding of both design/typographic fundamentals and modern design trends.
2. Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator
3. Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
4. Excellent attention to detail, you will be working on projects that require pixel perfect level of polish.
5. Strong verbal and written ability to communicate you ideas and defend your processes.
6. Independent problem solver eager to explore solutions on your own.
7. Able to work on both Windows and OSX operating systems.
1. Experience with Adobe Experience Design
2. Experience with Motion Graphics and Animation
3. Knowledge of HTML and CSS
4. Experience with Brand/Identity Design
5. Mastery of puns.
6. Dogs > Cats
Please email Resume, Cover Letter and Sample Works to [email protected]
To apply for this job please click here.