Job functions will include: assisting with design and maintenance of our web and print presence, including web, social media, e-newsletter, advertisements and collateral. Currently have opportunities in both Orange County and Century City.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university and qualify for class credit to be eligible. Juniors and seniors preferred.
- Communications, marketing, public relations, journalism or television production majors preferred.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and WordPress a plus.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat a plus.
- Must be willing to travel around Los Angeles and Orange County.
- Up to 16 hours per week (2 – 8 hour days). Most schedules are flexible.
- This is an unpaid internship. No guarantee of employment is implied through acceptance in our intern program.
Send completed application, resume and cover letter in PDF format to [email protected]. Applications must include resume and cover letter.
To apply for this job please click here.