Earl B. and Loraine H. Miller Foundation
Since its inception in 1967, The Earl B. and Loraine H. Miller Foundation has committed over 65 million dollars to over 125 Long Beach organizations to support and nurture the children of our community.
It’s dedicated to investing our resources to give children living within these high-need neighborhoods the opportunity to flourish, develop, and reach their full potential. Foundation funding will be primarily directed to programs that address issues within our three focused program areas of Health, Education and the Arts that impact children in these identified vulnerable neighborhoods of greater Long Beach.
We are currently looking for unpaid interns to assist in the modernization of our grant process.This internship provides exposure to the non-profit sector and the opportunity to work with a foundation to help modernize its grant review process. Must have strong computer skills.
- Help with the transition from paper to electronic applications
- Assist with the grant review process
- Maintain filing system, answer phones and other miscellaneous administrative duties
- Accompany staff on site visits of Long Beach partner organizations.
College credit is available.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- College Credit
To apply for this job please click here.