Abbey Road Programs
Please read this post in its entirety before submitting your info. Applicants who do not follow all detailed instructions will not be considered or responded to.
We are Abbey Road Programs,(www.goabbeyroad.com) a small company that facilitates educational summer programs (study abroad, foreign language immersion, college prep, arts, and humanities) for middle and high school students.
We are seeking Part Time SEO Specialist/Link Builders to help in identifying and building links to our website that will help increase our organic rankings. Some of this job might involve PR and writing, sending press releases, or writing guest blogs and placing them on the appropriate websites. You would also be in charge of managing our website content, and publishing new content.
College students and recent grads are also welcome to apply for this position. We are seeking a real self- starter, a person who can read articles about link building and take the necessary steps to build them for us, without step by step directions.
Interns who generate the best results, and work with us the best, will be offered a permanent position.
- Strong verbal and written English
- Previous experience in digital marketing/SEO is desired but not required (Training is provided)
- Ability to work remotely
- Basic understanding of WordPress, previous blogging experience is highly desired
- Ability to communicate efficiently and clearly via email in order to perform successful email outreach campaigns
Basic knowledge of SQL and database management, and FTP
- Must be enrolled in college or a recent graduate
- Majors/Minors in Business Technology, Journalism, Information Technology, International Marketing, Computer Science, and/or Digital Marketing preferred.
Hours: 15-25 per week
- Save your resume and cover letter as a SINGLE .PDF file. If you cannot accomplish this or figure out how to, you are not tech savvy enough for this position.
- PDF file must be labeled like so “LINKBUILDING_JANE_SMITH_CV.pdf”. If Jane Smith is not your name, I’d suggest using your name.
- In the body of the email, provide us with no more than two introductory sentences, and your contact information beneath your signature.
- In the Subject line write LINK BUILDING INTERNSHIP CV- (Your Name)
- Email us at aghasi @goabbeyroad.com
- This is a test to see if you are able to follow instructions.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- English (Required)
- One location
Overtime often available:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
To apply for this job please click here.