classroom and the community.
LAaRT is a weekly magazine-style program that features creative individuals, organizations and industries. The production assistant intern will have the opportunity to experience a wide array of scenarios in pre-production, production and post production. We are a small team and work creatively and efficiently to produce the program. Good effective communication skills, an ability to work independently, and an interest in the arts is important.
Job functions will include: assisting production crew with lighting and audio during field shoots, assisting with post-production captioning, assisting with script formatting, researching venues and ancillary arts information for the program, researching and gathering production elements including music, videos and images, and preparing metadata for on-line streaming.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university and qualify for class credit to be eligible. Juniors and seniors preferred.
- Basic understanding of field production, research, editing, and writing skills are
- Must be willing to travel around Los Angeles and Orange County.
- Up to 16 hours per week (2 – 8 hour days). Most schedules are flexible.
- This is an unpaid internship, no guarantee of employment is implied through acceptance
in our intern program.
Send completed application, resume and cover letter in PDF format to [email protected]. Applications must include resume and cover letter.
To apply for this job please click here.