1. Executing Social Media Marketing plan
2. Adhering to a strict posting schedule
3. Creating content for social media platforms
4. Maintain engagement with social media audience
5. Photographing and documenting content for social media use.
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially in copy writing and public engagement .
2. Well established knowledge of social media platforms and the surrounding marketing ecosystem including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
3. Working knowledge of photography.
4. Special interest in analyzing social engagement data and improving upon current practices based on said data.
5. Keeping up with current market trends and events.
1. Experience with Buffer social media platform is a plus but not required.
2. Prior experience in customer service or public relations
3. Knows your way around Adobe Creative Suite (at least Photoshop and Illustrator)
4. Interest in product design, architecture, interior design etc
5. Inability to take sarcasm. Just kidding. We love witty humor.
To apply for this job please click here.