Columbia College(www.ccdc.edu) in Virginia, is seeking an innovative and enthusiastic individual who is interested in a Student Internship/OPT program with one of the following department;
- ESL & English
- Marketing/ Public Relation
- Vocational Education: Culinary Arts, Massage Therapy, Cosmetology, Dental Tech.
* Bilingual in Korean applicant is encouraged to apply.
- Tysons Main Campus: 8620 Westwood Center Drive, Vienna, VA 22182
- Centreville Extension: 5940 Centreville Crest Lane, Centreville, VA 20120
- Silver Spring (MD) Extension: 12125 Veirs Mill Road, Silver Spring, MD 20906
- Part-time, Hourly
- Monday – Thursday (or Friday), 9:00 am – 4:30 pm, between 20-35 hours per week.
- Must hold Bachelor’s degree in Education, ESL, TESOL, English, Business Administration, Hospitality, Management, Computer Science, Communication, or related applied fields.
- Must be detail-oriented and can organize and handle multiple projects with little supervision.
- Oral and written communication skills to support effective interaction with students, faculties, staffs, administrators and the general public.
- Proficient skills and experience in Microsoft Office Products that include Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship [Read more]
To apply for this job please click here.