Are you looking to gain valuable hands on experience as a video and podcast editor this summer? Are you someone that can work in a fast-paced environment? We’re looking for amazing interns to be a part of the content team at Unique Markets. We are creating an exciting business and lifestyle platform to help provide education to creatives and small businesses, and to also tell the stories of entrepreneurship, artists, and successful brands. In addition to receiving mentorship from our founder, Sonja Rasula, interns get hands-on experience and training and the opportunity to attend our community networking events, speaker series, and more. This is an opportunity to create real impact, be immersed in a great community, and gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of small business.
We are the country’s premiere pop-up marketplace that provides a platform and community for small businesses and independent brands to grow. Go to uniquemarkets.com for more information about our company. Our offices are located in the historic Arts District in downtown LA. This is an educational internship that comes with a stipend of $1000 upon completion.
- Able to edit long and short-form videos with tight, daily deadlines
- Understanding of technical specs for various types of content (Instagram, website, YouTube, etc.)
- Creative, detail-oriented, hard working, natural problem-solver
- Has 1-2 years of hands-on video editing experience
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite or Final Cut Pro
- Able to dedicate 3 days a week, Mon-Wed for at least eight weeks
- Film, Communications Major preferred but not essential
- Editing Raw Footage of Activities at the Space or at Events
- Editing various styles of video and audio
- Long-Format Videos (Interviews, Podcasts, Show Concepts)
- Instagram Story content
- Podcast Audio
- Labeling, organizing and dumping footage
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- One location
Hours per week:
To apply for this job please click here.