Santa Clarita, California
We serve. We respect our team. We innovate. We are consistent. We are accountable. We do it right.
Princess Cruises – We are currently searching for highly motivated Graduate or MBA student to join our dynamic Retail & Photo/Video Operations department. The selected intern will work on departmental projects as well as participate in professional development and enrichment activities.
In a city with enviable quality of life balance, our corporate offices are located in beautiful Southern California in downtown Santa Clarita. Santa Clarita is what CNN Money Magazine calls “one of the best places to live in California.” With award-winning schools, special events and a large arts and cultural scene, Santa Clarita is the third largest city in Los Angeles County and is ranked as one of the safest cities in not only California, but in the nation.
We welcome your interest in joining Holland America Group – a division of Carnival Corporation. Holland America Group includes Holland America Line and Seabourn (both headquartered in Seattle, Washington), Princess Cruise Lines (headquartered in Santa Clarita, California), and P&O Australia (headquartered in Sydney). Holland America Group operates a combined total of 41 cruise ships with 36,000 employees worldwide. The Internship Program will be located in our Santa Clarita office.
- The program runs 10 weeks from June 10th – August 16th OR June 17th – August 23rd (Please note, END dates can be extended depending on department needs and students availability.)
- Must be currently enrolled as an graduate or MBA student with a minimum 3.0 GPA or higher (will require transcripts) in a four year accredited College/University.
MUST NOT be a graduating senior in the summer.
- Must be authorized to work in the US and will not require sponsorship presently or in the future.
- Retail Photo Video Operations (MBA or Graduate Student) – Under the direction of the Photo Operations Manager, you will work on developing best-practices and brand guidelines for future Fuji Wonder Shop builds. There are four stages of this project: Customer Feedback, Market Trends, Content Curation and Delivery, Brand Standards.his project collaborates with many other departments on a project during its beginning stages – with many opportunities to influence the future of the business. You will have the opportunity to work with several different types of data – sales, customer insights, and financial.
- Well organized and able to communicate effectively with colleagues and managers.
- Will be responsible to find your own lodging and must be willing to find reliable transportation to Santa Clarita. (Note: This is a suburb of Los Angeles. Public transportation is available but is limited.)
- Must be authorized to work in the US and will not require sponsorship at presently or in the future.
- Paid hourly; $30.00/hr. Graduate Students.
- Retail: Photo/Video Operations
- (May include but not limited to): MBA’s, Merchandising, Marketing, Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Communications: Public Relations, Economics, Applied Mathematics, Finance, International Business,Statistics.
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs, especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access and Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications a plus.
- Experience with procurement analytics, research, excellent communication skills and attention to Detail, savvy with new computer systems, ability to quickly learn new things, team player, self-motivate.
Next Steps… Apply today and set sail on an exciting new career course! Our goal is to be the number one cruise and cruise-tour provider. To make that happen, we need qualified, top-notch team members. If you’re looking to get your talent noticed, apply today! Our application process is quick and easy:
Apply online at http://princess.com/careers. Enter the job title (Summer Internship) into the keyword search to access the job. If you are already on the Princess Cruises website be sure to create a profile and then apply directly to your specific job.
Princess Cruises is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please click here.