Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Assist UX designer with design process.
2. Create, maintain and manage User Interface design deliverables from user flow to case studies to prototypes
3. Translating prototypes to hand off to developers
4. Assisting in the development of a visual language for UI kit
Interns at California Umbrella will receive on the job training in specific marketable skills valued by employers. Participating in this position will provide interns with the opportunity to produce content that will be used across a variety of mediums for public distribution. All content produced by the intern in the duration of the program will be open for future portfolio use. Depending on performance, Interns will receive a professional recommendation from the content manager and a company executive upon successful completion of the internship. Interns will have the opportunity to assist in a wide variety of tasks, including but not limited to designing ads, create digital artworks, editing images, and product photography. This role will take place at our office located at 4645 Troy Ct. Jurupa Valley CA. Interns are expected at least 15 hours work week commitment. This will be an unpaid internship; If your institution provides it, you will be able to receive school credit.
Skills and Abilities:
1. Strong portfolio demonstrating an understanding of both design/typographic fundamentals and modern design trends.
2. Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator
3. Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite, knowledge/experience with Adobe Xd is a plus
4. Excellent attention to detail, you will be working on projects that require pixel perfect level of polish.
5. Strong verbal and written ability to communicate your ideas and defend your processes.
6. Independent problem solver eager to explore solutions on your own.
7. Able to work on both Windows and OSX operating systems.
1. Experience with Web/UI/UX design processes
2. Experience with Motion Graphics and Animation
3. Knowledge of HTML and CSS
4. Experience with Brand/Identity Design
5. Mastery of puns.
6. Dogs > Cats
Please include portfolio/sample works and resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job please click here.