Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts – Education
Be an integral part of Wolf Trap’s fundraising department, working closely with the major gifts and annual fund teams. You will participate in stewardship and cultivation events, contribute creatively to major gift solicitation and donor stewardship strategy, draft gift proposals, and take the lead on writing year-end impact reports.
- Assist with preparation for cultivation and stewardship events
- Assist with writing major gift proposals and briefing sheets
- Serve as lead writer for year-end impact reports
- Research prospective new donors
- Manage donor and prospect information in donor database
Requirements for Development Internships:
- Strong computer skills (MS Word and Excel), experience with Raiser’s Edge software is helpful but not necessary
- Outstanding writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Efficient organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Exceptional customer service skills, creativity, and initiative
To apply for this job please click here.