Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts – Education
Garner an understanding of administration and arts education including budgeting, teaching artist collaboration, developing and maintaining relationships with schools, and reporting on services for partners, funders, and internal foundation departments’ use.
- Deepen understanding of Institute programs by observing and supporting classroom residency planning meetings and sessions, Institute trainings, and events
- Update and track Institute service surveys/evaluations
- Develop reports from evaluation data from Institute services. Reports will be shared with partners, funders, and stakeholders
- Contribute to education.wolftrap.org (contribute to and edit content for monthly features, organize and upload video, audio, and supporting content)
- Assist in preparation of the DC/MD/VA services including resource development and communication with teaching artists
- Support National and Affiliate Services in planning, implementation, research, and affiliate reporting
To apply for this job please click here.