As an Editorial intern, you will fulfill your passion for the arts and proven storytelling, research and fact-checking. Hola Cultura’s Editorial interns attend local Latino events and performances and write articles, interviews with the artists, and reviews of art, music, theater, and new books by Hispanic writers. By becoming an Editorial intern with Hola Cultura, you will participate in a wide array of events, chronicle DC’s Latino lifestyle with as much flare as the culture makers themselves, and share with the cyber-World your experience and thoughts. You will work hand in hand with a professional team in developing content to post on Hola Cultura’s website, the platform that connects the DC art and humanities scene with the World.
- Bachelor’s Degree or enrolled towards a college or graduate degree in journalism, languages, creative writing, or other relevant field
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to prioritize projects with minimum supervision
- Technology oriented
- Effective communication skills in English
- Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills–a plus
- Ability to remain objective and engage with people of all viewpoints
To apply for this job please click here.