Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts – Education
- Join in on the excitement of hosting private events at Wolf Trap’s many unique facilities, assisting with the daily functions of the Rentals program and coordinating weddings and corporate events from start to finish.
- Lead clients on site visits of Wolf Trap facilities
- Maintain relationships with key vendors
- Manage logistics for Rental Events projects throughout the summer
- Interact with clients and prospects on the phone, through email, and on-site events
- Other projects include venue and industry research and managing social media accounts
- Work behind the scenes with the Special Events team, assisting with the daily planning, logistics, coordination, and execution of Wolf Trap’s major fundraising events that help raise $1.5 million annually.
- Coordinate set-up and on-site registration at events
- Other projects include planning silent auctions, raffles, and members-only trips
- Other projects include planning silent auctions, members-only trips, and marketing/outreach efforts for large events
- Assist with event invitation and RSVP process by managing information in the donor database
- Execute membership fulfillment and cultivation events
- Interact with donors, prospects, and board members on the phone, through email, and on-site at events
To apply for this job please click here.