This is a Summer Internship Program within our World Wide Operations Organization in our Lake Mary, Florida office. Students successfully completing an internship after their sophomore year may be considered for a second internship in another business area or location for the following summer. Students successfully completing an internship after their junior year may be considered for a trainee program or a full time position upon graduation. Internships will take place in our Lake Mary Florida office.
- In-depth education on our organization, our industry and how insurance companies make money
- A dedicated manager and a committed mentor who will guide you throughout your prospective internship(s) and career entry point at CNA
- A peer “buddy” who will help acclimate you in making the transition to a corporate environment
- Opportunities to meet with members of our senior leadership team and learn about their personal experiences in the insurance industry
- The chance to shadow professionals in a variety of disciplines
- Professional and personal development activities and ongoing feedback and coaching on performance
- Networking events with peers and members of our management team
- Presentation of your summer project results to our senior leadership team and the opportunity to gain insightful feedback regarding your achievements
- Must be pursuing and / or have the intent to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, Liberal Arts, Risk Management and Insurance or Actuarial Science.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective problem-solving skills and analytical aptitude
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Interest in the Insurance Industry
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
Primary LocationUnited States-Florida-Lake Mary
Organization WWO – Operations
Job Posting May 15, 2019
Unposting Date Ongoing
To apply for this job please click here.