Royale Park Group, Realtors
Royale Park Group provides interns with valuable business and leadership experience while learning more about the real estate industry. The objective is to prepare interns for entry into graphic design by providing a thorough understanding of various functions within all aspects of design in real estate under moderate supervision, the intern will be required to learn all marketing and design functions and demonstrate and apply attained knowledge.
Requirements * The Intern will assist in
- Web design and social media content
- Develop illustrations, and other designs using software or by hand
- Create and design flyers, mailers, and booklets
- Maintains electronic files and archives of all design work, photos, and images
- Work closely with Marketing Coordinator and in the development of a design
- Maintain established corporate brand standards and consistency of message and design across materials and
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Preferred student enrolled in an Undergraduate or Graduate degree program in a Marketing or Graphic Design degree program * Excellent written communication skills and computer proficiency. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
To apply for this job please click here.