Special education Teacher, or Current College Junior or Senior needed for Summer Program
- Display student work
- Distribute instructional or library materials.
- Encourage students.
- Establish rules or policies governing student behavior.
- Evaluate student work.
- Maintain inventories of materials, equipment, or products.
- Maintain student records.
- Modify teaching methods or materials to accommodate student needs.
- Monitor student behavior, social development, or health.
- Monitor student performance.
- Plan educational activities.
- Plan experiential learning activities.
- Mentor children
- Provide transparency with parents and staff at all times
Requirements (Please only apply if you meet the minimum requirements listed)
- Ability to read, write, communicate and implement various course curriculum
- At candidates must be enrolled in a college program of experience in a P-K8 classroom, for special education OR have a current Paraprofessional Certificate
- Candidates for intern positions must be working towards a bachelors degree in ECE, Special Education, Health Education or a Teaching with specialization and currently enrolled in a 4 year Accredited program within the United States. We E-Verify all candidates.
- Must be flexible with multitasking and demeanor, able to redirect activities with children
- Must be punctual, arriving to work per schedule
- Must be articulate when communicating with staff, parents, and colleagues
- Must be professional with staff, parents and colleagues
- Must have a clean background history
- Must have reliable transportation
Nice To Haves
- Gaming experience
- Technology experience
- Coding experience
- Hip Hop experience
- Arts and Crafts experience
- Foreign Language experience
Free Admission to all events
Flexible working hours
Academic and/or Practicum experience
Small group size
Free lunch (usually Fridays)
To apply for this job please click here.