ArtzyBella Studio + Shop
ArtzyBella Studio + Shop is a socially responsible art studio and online art shop, providing commissioned art services for homes, businesses, and events. Customers of all skill levels can visit our innovative studio space to experience and learn art making through classes, events, parties, and workshops.
If you’re a college student majoring in Marketing, Public Relations, or Communication and you have an intermediate to advanced experience with managing social media accounts and working with marketing/pr campaigns.
We’re looking for a social media intern to help with day-to-day tasks as well as long-term strategic projects. The intern will work with the creative marketing team to schedule content for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, and Youtube. They’ll also assist in managing ArtzyBella’s social media content calendar, and coordinate with other departments around new releases and promotional priorities. The intern will also help monitor performance across platforms, and help with competitive and benchmark analyses.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Intermediate knowledge of analytics software like Google Analytics, as well as in-app analytics for each social media platform.
- Experience with social media management systems like Hootsuite.
- Experience creating content for social media.
- Ability to write clearly and quickly, while adhering to ArtzyBella’s voice and tone.
- A collaborative spirit and experience working with other writers, designers, and developers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying timelines
What You’ll Gain
- Competitive work samples for your portfolio
- Experience working on the creative team for a rapidly growing company
- Strengthen your leadership skills as a creative problem solver
- Contribute to the art and creative direction of our exclusive community events
- Experience working in the art and marketing department for a company focused on commissioned art services, social responsibility, and immerse art inspired events
- Working towards a degree in graphic design, visual arts, marketing, or related field
- Must be knowledgeable in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
- Must be familiar with formatting graphics for online/print marketing
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and accountable
- Must be a team player and receptive to group feedback
- Ability to work a minimum of 20-25 hours per week at our art studio (if local)
- Self-starter who requires little supervision
- Excellent written verbal and communication skills
Please Note! Submissions without a portfolio link will not be considered. Please include a link to your portfolio in your cover letter or resume. If you do not have an online portfolio please email samples of your original work to info [at] artzybella.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Applicants who do not follow these instructions will not be considered.
Job Type: Internship
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Content Creation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hootsuite: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Remote/Work from home
To apply for this job please click here.