Boys & Girls Club of Hawaii
Boys & Girls Club Mission: To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, and responsible citizens.
BGCH is currently looking for motivated and dedicated college students currently enrolled in school who are committed to be part of a summer paid internship program and help make a difference in the community!
BGCH internships provide practical experience for job training and “life after college” preparation. Employers are always seeking individuals who are community-minded and concerned about the world in which they live and interning at BGCH is a great resume builder!
Students in this program will work with their BGCH mentor to fulfill a summer part-time schedule (25-30 hours a week) and depending on performance and work available: the internship may extend after the summer internship. Interns will work collaboratively with BGCH staff in our Honolulu Clubhouse location for the following internship:
1. Elementary & Middle School Program Assistant Internship
You would like this internship if you are:
- Looking for a way to earn experience in the youth development field, build your resume, while earning some extra money!
- Have experience mentoring kids (and they respect and like you!)
- Have lots of patience and kindness
- Dependable yet flexible
- Creative and knows how to make learning fun!
- Thrive doing hands-on activities (sports, arts, and crafts, etc.)
Here are more details on specifics:
- Starting pay is $10.50 an hour. The schedule is M-F with some weekends.
- We are looking for interns to work during summer programming: June 3rd until August 2, 2019
- Located in our Charles C. Spalding Honolulu Clubhouse
- 25-30 hours a week
To apply for this job please click here.