DWDW is seeking an intelligentand motivated Interior Design Intern to join our team in Chicago office near the Cinespace Film Row. This individual will participate in dynamic aspects of the project process and be working directly with the designers on a range of projects and design phases, from concept design to construction administration.
- 1) Highly attention to detail. Strong problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills.
- 2) Honest, passionate, dedicated, efficient. Ability to formulate lines of inquiry independently and to develop work in a sustained and logical manner.
- 3) In-depth knowledge & skill of computer drafting, graphic, and modeling software.
- 4) Highly informed in the areas of social, culture, arts, and politics
B. KEY RESPONSIBILITY:
- 3D modeling and CAD drafting
- Assisting FF&E Selections for multiple projects
- Intensive communication with vendors and suppliers
- Meeting environments setup and assisting designers during client meetings
- Maintain materials and resources library
- Maintain office appearance
- Provide administrative support. This includes but is not limited to: answering phones, filing, communicating with vendors and representatives
C. TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are required to email a cover letter, CV, and work samples in either PDF attachment (10mb or less) or website link to:
with an email subject:
“DWDW Interior Design Internship 2019”
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Bachelor’s (Required)
To apply for this job please click here.