Internship Junior Graphic Designer
REV UP Brands is in search of a Junior Graphic Designer with experience in print and digital mediums to join our expanding global team as an intern with potential for part or full time hire. As a designer in the marketing department, you will be involved in a variety of projects, both internal and customer facing, so every day and every project will be different.
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will have the unique responsibility of carrying our brands and product voices through to digital and print executions. The perfect candidate thrives in a team environment and can take creative direction during every portion of the design process. They will use their passion for design to inspire our customers as we create a unique and shareable dancewear shopping experience.
- Assist with print catalog production, must be strong in InDesign and attention to detail
- Design and execute cohesive layouts that align with concept, sketches, and project directives
- Support creative team by providing production assistance on projects already in progress
- Digital design including: social media posts and ads, emails, web banners, landing pages
- Print design for direct mail campaigns, events, trade show signage, and industry conference collateral
- Ability to apply brand guidelines across multiple marketing channels, including packaging updates
- Adhere to deadlines and prioritize work against the full marketing calendar
- Maintain knowledge of our target market & products across all brands
- Ability to thoughtfully incorporate creative direction and feedback from senior marketing team members
Qualifications + Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in progress within Graphic Design or related field
- 1 year relevant experience
- Strong production skills and design capabilities in both print and digital
- Advanced knowledge and experience in all Adobe CC programs
Preferred but not required: Knowledge and understanding of dance, the performing arts, and/or the dance industry; this may be through professional experience, personal experience as a dancer, or through a friend or family member who took classes.
Job Type: Internship
- graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Layout Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Niles, IL 60714 (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please click here.