EON Mortgage Group Inc
EON Mortgage Group Inc is a mortgage loan brokerage services company conveniently located in Northbrook IL. EON offers extensive selections of mortgage loan products, from conventional loans to jumbo loans, FHA, Non-Prime, etc.
EON understands how busy its clients are, and therefore provides great level of convenience to its clients by leveraging technologies and offering flexibilities in the process.
EON selects its partners carefully, making sure they meet its quality standards, and products and services they offer are the best available in the market.
EON is looking for a qualified intern to join our growing team, that should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of the mortgage loan industry.
- Assist senior associates to prepare, review and ensure the timely delivery of all loan disclosures to your clients in accordance with all government and investor requirements
- Assist senior associates to order and review all necessary AUS, appraisal and title documentation, as well as all required credit and underwriting documentation
- Assist senior associates to submit complete loan files for underwriting review
- Assist senior associates to scheduling and tracking of closing dates, contingency dates and loan lock expirations
- Assist senior associates to better manage loan pipeline as well as conduct credit and underwriting analysis
Education and Experience:
- No prior mortgage loan industry experience required
- Attention to detail, written and oral communication, multi-tasking, and working in a team atmosphere adhering to tight deadlines
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Use available information to support sound business decisions
- Experience working in a fast paced and changing environment a plus
- Experience with MS Office Suites
- Knowledge and understanding of customer service and interpersonal best practices a plus
- Multilingual preferred: Fluent in English, plus Mandarin or another language
- We’re looking for a candidate that has recently graduated from a US accredited university. Business majors and Liberal Arts and Sciences majors preferred, but we will consider other majors.
- This position is primarily an office position
- Normal office environment
- Local travel may be needed for company or business-related meetings, programs, and/or events.
Send Resume to:
[email protected] eonmortgagegroup.com; Attn: Steve Song
Job Type: Internship
- Mandarin (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- 25% (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please click here.