- Complete arts from process specific work centers
- Confirm accuracy of orders – artwork sizing, placement, process, garment type and quantity.
- Achieve daily output goals and ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Follow branding guidelines, submit and maintain approval of trademarked or protected content.
- Communicate delays, technical difficulties, or problems.
- Engage in continuous development utilizing personal evaluation and training plans.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Assisting all Production Departments as needed with assigned tasks
- Proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of Imagine
- Knowledge of color separations a plus
- Detail oriented
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Able to function in a fast-paced, production environment
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job please click here.