Gechar Arts & Entertainment
GeChar, Arts & Entertainment is looking for enthusiastic interns to join our team during our summer festival production season. The GeChar Interns will directly support events with an emphasis on assisting with strategic planning in all existing event-related tasks and projects to ensure all events and festivals are executed at the highest quality possible.
The internship will take place June 3 – July 8, 2019
Interns will have the opportunity to learn practical skills from the GeChar team. Ideal candidates will have a strong background in event production, administration, and talent production. Additional desired skills include excellent communication and organizational skills. All applicants should have the ability to work at a rapid pace in a high pressure, production setting with a positive “do whatever it takes” attitude.
Note: This is an unpaid internship, however interns will receive hands-on experience and active participation in the planning and execution of a live event.
QUALIFICATIONS : Candidate must be available to work at least 15-20 hours per week during Internship term. As well, must be available to work full time/or as needed during Festival Production week, July 1- July 7, 2019.
Candidate must also be able to commit to prep phone calls, staff conference calls, or Google Hangouts/Facetime/Skype before the start of and during the internship.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise creativity and take initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment.
- Must have a high level of energy, be a self-starter.
- Must possess strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Apps)
- Must be a creative thinker.
- Mild-tempered with experience working with all levels of associates and personality types.
Are you ready to put your passion to good use and join this energetic team? To apply, email cover letter and resume for consideration.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
To apply for this job please click here.