We are currently offering a paid Quality Assurance Technician Internship for the Summer of 2019. With this internship you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with experienced quality/food safety personnel and food scientists
- Apply class-room knowledge to the real-world.
- Gain valuable hands-on experience in food manufacturing environment.
- Gain working knowledge of best practices of good manufacturing practices, food safety techniques, and basic HACCP/Preventive Controls procedures.
- Experience working flexible hours as needed
- Work on special-projects under supervision of Quality/Technical Services
To apply for this job please click here.