Esurgi seeks driven individual to work as a Media Intern to help us communicate our message through killer videos and other media.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Create and film content, such as videos and graphics.
- Help design content and its organization.
- Appear in videos and instructional pictures.
- May provide input, ideas and concepts for the overall marketing campaign.
- Videography skills
- Ability to tackle other media, such as graphics.
- Self-motivator and self-driven. Be able to drive projects independently.
- Pursuing, interested in or have a degree in cinematography, film, mass communication, graphics art or related field
Esurgi is a bio-health technology product startup. Our leaders come from Fortune Magazine’s one of World’s Most Admired Companies.
Why this role:
- Work with an executive known for his messaging skills in one of Fortune Magazine’s World Most Admired Companies
- Mentorship by an executive who helped multiple companies grow, including a Forbes Fast Tech 25
- Build your experience in cinematography, mass communication, video directing.
- This role also helps show case your success for those who wish to become production designers
- Opportunity to showcase your ability to network in an enterprise setting
- Training and portfolio for an internship, Curricular Practical Training (CPT) or Optional Practical Training (OPT)
Type of internship: part-time, unpaid
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- Cinematography: 1 year (Preferred)
- Timonium, MD (Preferred)
To apply for this job please click here.