To Apply for This Position Complete and
Send the TV One Internship Application Packet to:
Human Resources Department
Attn: Internship Coordinator
1010 Wayne Ave., 14th Floor
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Internship: Network Operations
Location: Silver Spring, MD
TV One’s Operations Department deals with the technology, network operations, satellite distribution and information technology, as well as administration and real estate management for the network.
- Broadcast Communications, Communications Arts or Film Major
- Must be articulate and able to communicate with both internal and external vendors
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have strong research skills
Skills/Knowledge to Gain:
The student will gain hands-on experience in the day-to-day operations of the Network Operations Department.
- Provide support in the library with filing tapes, cataloging tapes, searching tapes and assisting with general operations of the library
- Screen promos/shows for content
- Participate in editing sessions
- Other duties as assigned
Only applicants who receive college credit for their internship will be considered.
To apply for this job please click here.