To Apply for This Position Complete and
Send the TV One Internship Application Packet to:
Human Resources Department
Attn: Internship Coordinator
1010 Wayne Ave., 14th Floor
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Internship: Original Programming and Production
Location: Silver Spring, MD
TV One’s Original Programming and Production Department is responsible for all programming aired on the network. The department develops and identifies original and acquired program for TV One such as series, specials and acquisitions. The Programming and Production department also recruits suitable talent, independent producers and production companies to provide compelling programming ideas for content, scripts, series and shows.
- Must be a junior or senior
- Communication Arts, Journalism or Film/Video Production Major
- Must have strong research skills
- Must have excellent writing skills and attention to detail
Skills/Knowledge to Gain:
The student will gain hands-on experience of the day-to-day operations of the Programming and Production department
- Process incoming submissions, including filing, maintenance of tape library and organization of press materials
- Provide research and fact checking to ensure quality control content
- Evaluate rough cuts, fine cuts and provide editorial feedback
- Assist with ratings analysis of television shows
- Provide general administrative support as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Only applicants who receive college credit for their internship will be considered.
To apply for this job please click here.