At a glance:
Do you want to learn what the ideal candidate looks like to a hiring manager? Are you ready to see what it takes to set yourself apart from the rest of the candidate pool? Then an internship with America’s Job Exchange is the right fit for you.
As a motivated and career-focused rising junior or above with a 3.0 GPA, you are seeking a degree from an accredited four-year university with a major in:
- Business Management
- Business Administration
- Human Resources
- Liberal Arts
There is no better way to learn about the job market than meeting it’s staffing needs. This is a hands-on real-world business learning experience. It is a full-time, 10-week paid commitment. There are no coffee runs or idle work. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our full-time professionals.
Spend a productive summer with America’s Job Exchange:
At America’s Job Exchange, we believe a diverse workforce is beneficial for the prosperity of every company, including ours. We are committed to promoting an engaging and rewarding work environment dedicated to continuous improvement and exceeding client satisfaction.
We provide industry leading online recruitment advertising, OFCCP compliance, and diversity brand development solutions for small employers, midmarket companies and Fortune 500 corporations. Job seekers improve skills and shorten job search times through the effective use of our career management tools and services. For information visit www.americasjobexchange.com.
You have a clear college path and seek a summer internship program that assists in achieving your goals. An internship with America’s Job Exchange offers opportunities to gain new skills and elevate existing ones in a robust and forward-thinking business setting. Our mentors are ready to teach you the sales, marketing, client service, business management and administration skills that will set you apart when you are ready to join the job market. The professional connections you make with these mentors and our leadership also have far-reaching benefits long into your chosen career.
It’s about learning and growing:
We’re looking for someone that wants to enhance our offerings so that companies have the staffing resources they need to build a brighter future. We’re innovators, leaders, influencers, marketers and professionals drawn together by the shared vision to make client businesses better through a more diverse and compliant workforce. We’re not offering just another work experience. We’re providing an opportunity to make challenging and meaningful contributions.
As an AJE intern, you focus on ensuring effective company efforts by conducting client and industry-focused research. You maximize the department by supporting the Managing Director with the identification of potential partnerships. You accelerate marketing efforts through collaboration with the Marketing team on multiple initiatives and projects. Department meetings and team-focused projects account for about 80% of your schedule. You’ll spend the other 20% on professional development sessions and networking activities, including professional development webinars, community service, and final presentation.
What you can expect in this role:
- Support the Managing Director’s initiatives and company-wide marketing efforts by conducting in-depth market and client research.
- Expand the company’s brand awareness by sourcing, reviewing and communicating with potential partnerships within local community organizations.
- Work with the Engineering team to understand and effectively manage marketing and client databases with activities that include inputting information, data and records.
- Execute targeted marketing efforts across multiple channels through detailed collaboration with the Marketing team.
Here’s what it takes to get started:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university or college program
- Passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion (any related experience is desirable)
- Eager about local community and organization engagement (any related experience or involvement in community groups is desirable)
- Comfortable calling and interacting with individuals at all levels within an organization
- Focused and goal-oriented with a strong personal drive, integrity and high-energy
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
To apply for this job please click here.