This internship will provide you with real-world experience as a chemical engineer or chemist and will offer exposure to many elements of the chemical side of concrete, masonry and restoration product development and testing. This position allows the intern to be a part of new product projects, learn hands on how to quality and safety test, and the opportunity to gain experience in the concrete and coatings industry. The selected intern will be one who is detail-oriented, possess excellent problem-solving skills and who wants to help inspire innovative ideas to help build the Conproco brand.
Responsibilities may include, but is not limited to:
- Learning to perform quality control testing on finished product to make sure they meet company and safety standards.
- How to record quality control testing data
- Support research and development by assisting in preparing test batches, recording test results, maintaining project status
- Acquiring knowledge about how to prepare product samples
- Learn how to approve color of all Matrix production
- Help to create a new database for color matching
To apply for this job please click here.