Forward-thinking, fast paced Wedding Company looking to hire a college student with strong working knowledge and understanding of digital media, cinematography / video production and editing / post-production, who is interested in a Summer or Fall internship.
The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills, be creative and be super-excited about Weddings in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team, who are thrilled to share this opportunity with an individual looking to gain a ton of great experience, as well as a potential spot as a Full-Time member of the team upon completion of the internship.
Working with a great team of enthusiasts who care deeply about producing truly amazing Wedding cinematography for their clients. Learning the ins and outs of the Wedding Industry and having a great opportunity to broaden their knowledge in Video Production & Post Production in general.
- Contributing to video production / post-production through creative editing of new sample material
- Digital Media File Management (running raw footage, logging video files, reviewing content, backing up footage)
- Assisting cinematographers and editors, both in studio and on-location, covering various events and producing Same Day Edits (SDEs)
- Finalizing, duplicating & uploading finished productions for our clients
- Producing / editing content for social media sites and communicating with clients through those channels to promote and grow our company brand
Students applying for this internship should be ultra-creative, have strong cinematography / video production and / or post production skills, excellent communication skills, top-notch computer skills, be extremely organized & very detail oriented, be willing to deliver important projects on time, be flexible on weekends, be willing to commit to event dates in advance and most importantly, possess a strong interest in Wedding Cinematography.
Majors & Interests:
Visual / Media Arts, Video Editing / Post-Production, Cinematography, Weddings & Events
- Salary is $12/hr.
- Hours – This internship is for 15-20 hours per week. Must be available on weekends.
- Practical experience with current cinematography & post-production techniques
- PLUS…Strong Opportunity for F/T employment after internship to right candidate!
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Cinematography / Video Production Using DSLR Cameras: 1 year (Required)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License: I am currently acquiring this license/certification and it will be complete in the next 30 days (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- 50% (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- College Credit
To apply for this job please click here.