Reports to: COO
We are a large e-commerce retailer, headquartered in Fairfield, NJ. We are seeking an intern who is interested in joining a growing team. You will assist and contribute to the technology/operations aspect of our busy office.
You will be joining a constantly growing team of 30 in a very fast paced environment and working alongside a highly talented team of individuals; a true family like work-setting. We possess the most cutting-edge expertise and a core mastery of Amazon, where we are a Top 100 seller. As an e-tailer, we are revolutionizing the premium shopping experience with solution-based bundles which add value for brands and customers alike.
This is an unpaid internship; flexible schedule (minimum 20 hours per week). Ideal opportunity for college students who want to gain credit and/or experience in the e-commerce retail industry.
This is not a remote/virtual position. Applicants must reside in Northern Jersey, within a 25 minute radius of Fairfield, NJ.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with maintenance and growth of the company’s YouTube channel
- Support the Operations team by assisting in the creating/shooting, editing and polishing of image and video content for the company’s social media (Instagram, etc.) and e-commerce platforms.
- Research media marketing strategy, including ways to increase media presence and engagement
- Assist with the completion of active projects, and other tasks as assigned.
- 2+ years’ graphic design and video editing experience required.
- Well versed in design software applications, including Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Filmora, etc.
- Functional knowledge and hands-on experience with cameras (for video & photography), microphones and audio recording devices
- Fluent usage of social media and video-sharing platforms (Instagram, YouTube, etc. )
- Proficiency with the latest version of Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and the Web.
- Basic knowledge of e-commerce and/or retail industry, helpful
- Strong communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
- Able to multitask and solve problems in an efficient and timely manner
- Impeccable attention to detail, and the ability to work well with a team
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Students pursuing an undergraduate/graduate degree in one of the following or related fields, encouraged to apply: Graphic Design & Media Arts, Media Production, Digital Media.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to workplace diversity. We maintain a drug-free and safe work environment for all clients and employees.
We welcome your interest in this position, and thank you for applying.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship
- Graphic Designing & Video Editing: 2 years (Required)
- United States (Required)
To apply for this job please click here.