If you’re planning a career in performing arts management and are ready to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment while receiving valuable hands-on experience, you should be a Columbia Artists Intern. Our internships are a great way to jump-start your career and bring what you’ve learned in the classroom to life. Our internship program is designed to further your knowledge of the performing arts industry while offering practical experience with one of the most important and well established artist management companies in the world.
What we look for:
- Individuals with a genuine passion and enthusiasm for the performing arts with the dedication necessary to succeed.
- We require our interns to either be currently enrolled or recently graduated (within the last year) from an accredited college or university with a focus on Music Business/Performing Arts.
- Individuals should be available for a minimum of 3 months at 15-20 hours per week.
Things to consider:
- Columbia Artists Internships are paid.
- There are no guarantees of permanent employment on completion of the internship period, however we view each intern as investment and welcome interns to apply for any available vacancies.
In order to qualify for an internship opportunity at Columbia Artists Management the following is required:
- Enrolled in or recently graduated (within the year) from an accredited college or university Music/Entertainment Business or Performance based undergraduate or graduate degree program.
Please prepare and submit the following for consideration of your application:
- One Page Resume
- One Page Essay: Why you are interested in a career in the performing arts
- College/University Description of Degree Program
Please forward all documentation to:
Ashlee Willaman at [email protected]
To apply for this job please click here.