We are looking for a highly motivated, personable and organized college student who is passionate about establishing and maintaining strong communities. The ideal candidate is organized, enthusiastic, and able to see opportunities in obstacles.
Interns should be able to commit 20 hours per week, although there is room for flexible hours/duration and off-site opportunities. Interns would have the opportunity to attend IVY events ( https://www.ivy.com/events ), network with some of the top professionals.
Member Engagement & Events:
- Help Community Engagement team coordinate pre- and post-event communications, including invitations, confirmations, and thank you notes
- Manage and track event guest lists, providing analytics to relevant teams
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Facilitate introductions between members, both proactively and by request
- Take on ad-hoc projects on an as-needed basis
To apply for this job please click here.