American Ballet Theatre (ABT)
General Description: This position is responsible for assisting the entire Department of Education and Training.
- Assist Associate Director of Education and Training in the organization and execution of ABT’s outreach programs
- Assist in the preparation of Fall Young People’s Ballet Workshop program
- Manage dance shoe inventory and sales for students
- Assist with the maintenance of Educational Outreach database
- Organize schedules and general communication between patrons
- Assist in archival of department audio and video
- Oversee and maintain department filing
- Help with day-to-day tasks such as copying and assembling materials
- Other duties as assigned
Must have excellent interpersonal skills and work well with children. Must be attentive to detail, have ability to meet strict deadlines, and be a self-starter. A strong dance background is recommended, as well as an interest in the Administrative aspects of Family Programming.
Computer literacy is a must, including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of dance and performing arts is a requirement.
Must be able to commit to a schedule of 2-3 days a week. Academic credit can be arranged.
Primary Reporting Responsibility: Associate Director of Education and Training
To apply for this job please click here.