Our network is growing rapidly and we are looking for a highly entrepreneurial and motivated events intern who can help us execute our diverse range of premier social events, including large cocktail parties, art gallery receptions, group dinners, film screenings and speaker series.
The ideal candidate is organized, enthusiastic, and able to see opportunities in obstacles. The candidate has also organized events in the past (informal and formal), is motivated by building a community of the most inspiring people and thrives in a fast growing startup environment.
Interns should be able to commit 20 hours per week, although there is room for more flexible hours/duration and off-site opportunities. Interns would have the opportunity to attend all IVY events ( https://www.ivy.com/events ), network with some of the top professionals ( https://www.ivy.com/members )in NY, and be strongly considered for full-time positions after graduation.
- Identify and research thought leaders across numerous industries;
- Research upcoming book releases for alignment to IVY’s mission
- Stay up to date on trending issues in the fields of business, media, education, policy and more;
- Assist in logistics surrounding Thought Leader events across 7 major markets;
- Attend Thought Leader events as an IVY representative;
- Collaborate inter-departmentally to ensure the successful communication of Thought Leader events to IVY members
To apply for this job please click here.