Aida Zardoost | Kindly Made
aida zardoost was born out of a conviction that luxury could be produced in an ethical way. We strive to offer one of a kind garments produced with sustainably sourced natural fabrics and handmade with international ethical standards. The clothes are made by women for the woman who loves fashion and leads a conscious lifestyle in harmony with herself and her planet.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative intern in graphic design and photography to further develop the visual identity of the brand.
- Design and develop layouts for our e-commerce experiences employing appealing aesthetics and effective information architecture
- Be the creative director for product photography of our items
- Participate in brand marketing strategy and visual identity
- Retouch brand photography as needed
- Assist in the design of a variety of projects including social graphics, packaging, and GIFs
- Create work that demonstrates a strong sense of typography, layout, and composition
- Create Email Newsletters as per brand guidelines
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Enrolled in a design or arts program and have completed at least 2 years of studies
- Understanding of graphic design, typography, hierarchy, and color theory
- Design proficiency in full Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and After Effects
- Able to design for printed collateral (postcards, brochures, etc.)
- Able to create animated GIFs
- Time management, organized and focused
- Branding, marketing, or advertising course experience are a plus but not a mandatory
- Photo retouching skills
This is a non-paid position. We can provide credit for any university students. We require a minimum commitment of 3 months.
Please include your portfolio.
Job Type: Internship
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- photography: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote/Work from home
- Multiple locations
To apply for this job please click here.