Startup digital marketing agency with a focus in beauty and fashion industry is looking for a Graphic Design intern. The position is a 3-month internship, with the possibility to become a part/full time employee. Very flexible schedule, must be able to meet Monday – Friday 2-3x per week in NYC. Perfect for college students with an interest in Web design and branding. This internship is for school credit only + requires a minimum 2-month commitment (approximately 15-20 hours a week).
- Design and create compelling, consistent creative assets that reflect the client’s brand and lifestyle across all platforms
- Support the Social Media team on storytelling projects
- Assist with visual content for Social Media
- Take creative input and direction
- Carry out graphic design tasks from ideation to production
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Enrolled in a design or arts program and have completed at least 2 years of studies
- Understanding of graphic design, typography, hierarchy, and color theory
- Design proficiency in full Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and After Effects
- Able to design for printed collateral (postcards, brochures, etc.)
- Able to create animated GIFs
- Time management, organized, and focused
- Branding, marketing, or advertising course experience is a plus but not a mandatory
- Photo retouching skills are a plus but not mandatory
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Job Type: Internship
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- New York, NY (Preferred)
- Other forms
- One location
- Remote/Work from home
To apply for this job please click here.