Vine Publishing is a hybrid Christian book publisher that publishes books that inform, inspire and impact the world. We are a movement of Kingdom leaders who are committed to helping Kingdom authors change lives through the literary arts.
Before you read any further please note that we require a 6-8 months commitment.
We are looking for a graphic design intern to join our team. We are looking for an intern help with the development and execution of creative concepts that build brand awareness and recognition. Candidate will also edit and help with design concepts for book covers. The ideal candidate must have a great eye for design, able to take directions well and be able to execute design projects quickly. This a great opportunity for an intern to gain valuable, practical, hands-on experience in the book publishing industry.
- A graphic design and/or visual communications major
- Skilled in design and typography
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Assisting with illustration work
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Able to work on multiple projects
- Strong work ethics and high-performance standards
- A creative, outside-the-box thinker
- A great design aesthetics
- Must be able to receive school credit
- Commit to at least 20 hours per week
- Photography knowledge preferred
- Assist in researching book comps
- Assisting the conceptualization and creation of book covers and interior designs based on comps, content and best practices for the best positioning
- Assisting with the creation of promotional images including but not limited to memes, advertisements, flyers, blog images, and banners.
- Produce original, professional layouts and content for our website, newsletter, and blog posts
- Create eye-catching social media images
- Collaborate with editors to meet creative deadlines
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /year
- Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Remote/Work from home
To apply for this job please click here.