Vine Publishing is a hybrid Christian book publisher that publishes books that inform, inspire and impact the world. We are a movement of Kingdom leaders who are committed to helping Kingdom authors change lives through the literary arts.
Before you read any further please note that we require a 6-8 months commitment.
Intern will be responsible for duties related to the Publicity. This includes:
- Researching and contacting media outlets for possible coverage
- Assist with identifying and contacting social media influencers and reviewers for partnerships
- Assist with pitching titles to radio, online, TV, podcast outlets
- Ideate and coordinate influencer mailers, as well as track coverage
- Draft copy used for press materials including press releases
- File press clippings
- Pursuit of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Digital Media, Advertising, or other related field.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above (3.0 and above highly desired)
- Must be passionate about learning about publicity and publishing
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Proactive, independent thinker with positive attitude; willingness to take on a variety of projects and manage tasks of efficiently and effectively.
- Must have an eye for details and be organized.
- Creative mind, self-motivated.
- Applications MUST have a cover letter
Vine Publishing is an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Remote/Work from home
To apply for this job please click here.