Vine Publishing is a hybrid Christian book publisher that publishes books that inform, inspire and impact the world. We are a movement of Kingdom leaders who are committed to helping Kingdom authors change lives through the literary arts.
Before you read any further please note that we require a 6-8 months commitment.
We are looking for an individual who is energetic, creative and has the ability to create and implement promotional campaigns, and build brand awareness via our social media platforms.
Individuals interested in applying for this internship position MUST SUBMIT a resumes and a short cover letter introducing yourself.
- Research trends and brainstorm marketing concepts.
- Assist with the development of email campaigns
- Help to increase brand awareness via social media platforms
- Assist with corporate communications, internal strategic and planning documents
- Assist in designing and implementing all promotional material
- Research, curate and post engaging content to the company’s social media platforms on a daily basis including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Develop hashtag and giveaways / contests to drive user engagement
- Increase visibility via assistance with podcast development and promotion
- Research changes in algorithms
- Pursuit of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Digital Media, Advertising, or other related field.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above (3.0 and above highly desired)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Creative and self-motivated
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) skills a must
- An eye for details and organized
- Proactive, independent thinker with positive attitude; willingness to take on a variety of projects and manage tasks of efficiently and effectively.
- Experience working with social media management tools such Hootsuite
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /year
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Remote/Work from home
To apply for this job please click here.