Sadowado LLC established in 2013, is a fast growing, multi-million dollar private label global company primarily selling products both online and offline retail channels. We are a lean and highly efficient company of about 30 employees spread over South East Asia, Latin America, China, Europe and the USA. We have a diverse range of products and are establishing market leadership in the beauty, wireless security, pesticide, arts and crafts, pets, and home improvement industries. We recently launched consulting services for launching successful e-commerce and brands. Our mission is to build purchasing, commerce, and marketing experiences that deliver exceptional experiences for our customers at scale.
We are looking for college interns to complete an 8 week highly intensive project that will analyze the entire e-commerce market for the best selling, most profitable, in-demand, low competition products that are trending in the market. You may also be working on developing brand marketing and growth marketing strategies for our new upcoming brands and sales related initiatives to build out our wholesale business unit.
INTERNSHIP APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or recent graduates
- Has a 3.2 or above GPA
- Majoring in Marketing, Business, Finance, Accounting and Economics
- Passionate about the beauty, skincare or health industry
- Proficient in Google Office – Docs, Sheets and Presentation
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use Excel/Google Sheets using Pivot Tables and Vlookup to organize large datasets, create reports, and deliver meaningful insights and recommendations
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Basic business acumen, desire to better understand customer and sales dynamic
- Can think outside the box and has a good feel for product market trends
- Must be able to attend for the full 8 weeks and be available at least 16 hours/week
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct research on companies in various industries that may involve in our business
- Perform research to find the top selling products in all major shopping categories
- Identify industry trends and relevant news
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing material and digital content
- Sourcing reliable suppliers
- Compute and analyze cost, price, margin calculations
- Drafting and presenting pitches about research findings to the team
- Implement lead generation email marketing campaigns with excellent sales copywriting
- Administrative duties upon request
Internship Start Date: July 1, 2019
Internship Duration: 8 weeks (July 1 to Aug 23)
Stipend: This is a non-paid internship with $50 stipend per week will be granted at the start of each week for travel/meal expenses.
Upon successful completion of the full 8 week internship you will be given a letter of recommendation from the CEO of the company. (Must complete full 8 weeks)
1. Main office location: New Hyde Park, NY 11040
Transportation: LIRR to New Hyde Park Station, then walk 4 minutes to the office
2. WeWork location: WeWork Bryant Park
Transportation: All major NYC Metro Subway
3. Work from Home:
Since this is a marketing/research related position, working from home is permitted. The only requirement is to meet in person during the first 2 weeks for training, then twice a week every Monday and Friday for the remaining 6 weeks. We will sometimes alternate between our main office and WeWork office. You will be working with a group of interns, so it is highly suggested you all work together as a team to learn and collaborate on assignments together. The office will be available 24×7 a week, if needed.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS INTERNSHIP
Deadline for applying is June 24, 2019 @ 11:59pm
Must follow all steps to apply:
1. Interested applicants should apply here: http://bit.ly/31kDHtFdwa
2. After submitting google application form send a cover letter via email to internships[at symbol]sadowado.com and on the subject line put “Last name, First name – 2019 Sadowado Internship Application”.
3. In your cover letter email you will also include how to contact you in two ways via 1) phone number AND 2) Skype username.
4. If you are selected for an interview, the interview process will consist of a possible 2 interviews. First interview will be via phone. If you pass this phone interview you may be offered a second and final interview via video Skype call.
5. If you pass the second interview you will be added to our short list of candidates for consideration.
6. If you do not hear from us after applying, it means you did not qualify for an interview.
7. Final internship candidate selection decisions will be sent out no later than June 28.
Job Type: Internship
- New York, NY (Required)
To apply for this job please click here.