Henry Street Settlement Intern & Earn
Henry Street Settlement’s Intern & Earn (formerly known as Young Adult Internship Program/YAIP) empowers young adults to connect to careers and grow in their professional pursuits.Internships available in child care, corporate, facilities, arts, fashion, retail, tech, and more!
- $15/hour paid internship with job training and direct work experience
- Free employment assistance and career coaching
- Connections to HSE classes, colleges, and certification programs
Must be 17-24, not currently working, and not in school.
Must not have more than 60 college credits completed.
To start your application, complete the form at https://goo.gl/forms/6ZEmHOXUVsbW44L42.
The application process will include attending an info session to complete a self assessment, TABE test, individual interview, and a group interview.
Info sessions are held at 11 am and attendance is MANDATORY to apply. Those who arrive after 11:15 am will have to reschedule.
When completing your application, please have the following REQUIRED documents in order to complete the application process:
1. Photo ID
2. Birth Certificate
3. Social Security Card
4. Proof of Address (must be a piece of mail displaying your address and name which is dated within the last 6 months or current lease)
Cohort begins July 8, 2019
For more information, go to henrystreet.org/hustle
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
To apply for this job please click here.