The Center for Student Development & Campus Activities on the NYC Campus of Pace University is seeking to hire Graduate Interns. These are part-time graduate student internships assisting with the development of student programming, student organization advisement, event management, new student Orientation program, and leadership development programming.
- Serve as Advisor to a number of student organizations.
- Coordinate logistics for student organization events and work with the Budget Manager to monitor student organization finances.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of student-centered programs and activities.
- Assist in the creation of new department programs, traditions, and initiatives.
- Assist in planning Orientation program for first year and transfer students.
- Assist in developing and implementing leadership development programming for students.
- Develop marketing strategies and publications for programs.
- Assist in managing social media to promote and publicize programs.
- Support the Center for Student Development & Campus Activities in all university related programs and functions.
- Participate in professional development both on and off campus.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate Student
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must possess excellent time management, organizational and independent work skills
Pace University has a proud history of preparing its diverse student body for a lifetime of professional success as a result of its unique program that combines rigorous academics and real-world experiences. Pace is ranked the #1 private, four-year college in the nation for upward economic mobility by Harvard University’s Opportunity Insights, evidence of the transformative education the University provides.
From its beginnings as an accounting school in 1906, Pace has grown to three campuses, enrolling 13,000 students in bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs in more than 150 majors and programs, across a range of disciplines: arts, sciences, business, health care, technology, law, education, and more. The university also has one of the most competitive performing arts programs in the country. Pace has a signature, newly renovated campus in New York City, located in the heart of vibrant Lower Manhattan, next to Wall Street and City Hall, and two campuses in Westchester County, New York: a 200-acre picturesque Pleasantville Campus and a Law School in White Plains.
Pace University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please click here.