MadRock is a chain restaurant management company. The company is based in New York City and DC areas. The position is a merger program of new media and finance which requires the applicants have passion and experience in both new media and finance/marketing.
We are looking for a Full time or part time video editor/media producer intern to assist commercial video production. You may have opportunity to become a project leader. We offer intern stipend, project bonus or sponsorship H1-B for candidate who has excellent work performance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and produce audios and videos, which will combine new medial with the marketing of investment projects/products or working/living/studying in the US.
- Draft the content for the audio or video, design and edit the audio and video.
- Produce and edit audio/video for accredited investors and/or young generation.
- Draft and execute social media marketing and branding plans, maintain and update our US social media and China social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, website, WeChat and Weibo).
- Get involved in traditional marketing in client’s meeting/seminars and other media marketing as well;
- Coordinate with marketing departments in branding
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor or master on the major of media, communication, journalism, visual arts, or related areas.
- Knowledge of digital media software—Photoshop or other graphic design software is preferred.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Ability to take initiative on projects.
- Have experience in video making and editing, new media marketing, social media marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills.
- Ability to think strategically and see how new media fits into a business marketing strategy and build long-last relationships by providing value to marketing.
- Training in the production and distribution of new media video and audio and working with media experts;
- Long term position available as a media professional;
- sponsorship of H1-B visa or EB-6 for excellent candidates;
- Hands on experiences in the new media marketing and social medial marketing;
- Job opportunities recommendation in movie and TV shows.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- New York, NY (Required)
To apply for this job please click here.