Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.iHeartMedia Stations
Exposure to a broad range of media/radio disciplines.
- Rotates through various radio functions or focuses on one specific area, e.g., sales, programming, events, etc.
- Conducts research & analysis.
- Assists in general office tasks.
- Prepares & delivers reports as required.
- Learns job processes/requirements in assigned functions.
- Serves as an apprentice in assigned function.
- May work with other interns on projects.
- May be asked to drive station vehicles.
- Assists in developing and broadening interest in iHeartMedia.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; active listening; effectively conveying information; ability to proofread & edit
- Planning & organizing: focusing on urgent and important tasks; avoiding procrastination; showing attention to detail; meeting deadlines
- Innovation & Creativity
- Leadership in peer relationships
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Flexibility & creativity; can adapt to shifts in priorities and urgencies
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms, e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest
- Interpersonal skills: collaboration with others
- Clean Driving Record
- Work experience in media field a plus
- Career interest in media industry
- Full-time undergraduates (rising Junior or Senior) at a four-year college
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Media field of study a plus, e.g., Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Broadcast Journalism
- College/university transcript
- Letter from the student’s school stating that the student will be granted credit for the internship
Charlotte, NC: 801 Woodridge Center Drive, 28217
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
To apply for this job please click here.