Charlotte Symphony Orchestra
TITLE: Patron Services Intern
REPORTS TO: Patron Services Manager
STATUS: Full-time or Part-time, unpaid
The Patron Services Intern aids the Patron Services department in the implementation of the CSO marketing, ticketing and patron services strategy.
Responsibilities likely to include, but are not limited to the following:
- Customer Service and Ticket sales (subscription and single tickets) Answering phone calls and servicing needs of customers
- Pricing Setup. Assist in implementing dynamic pricing
- Patron Inquiry Response. Reply to and organize patron inquiry and concert feedback emails.
- Summer Pops Event Planning and Execution: Assist with overall Summer Pops execution including planning and organization, event set-up, day of show front of house operations.
- General Administrative Support: Archive subscription orders, prepare summer season ticket mailing, other administrative duties as assigned
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Basic reporting using a CRM database | Functionality of dynamic pricing and inventory management | Understanding of how the CSO marketing team develops and implements plans to promote a new season: Customer segmentation, Concert specific marketing, Subscription promotion, On Sale campaign rollouts, Telemarketing operations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Customer service, cash handling, and sale experience helpful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of non-profits/performing arts helpful
- Ability to work independently, move between tasks easily and effectively, prioritize projects, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and ability to learn additional software applications
Job Type: Internship
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
To apply for this job please click here.