The Enterprise Summer Internship Program provides a strong foundation in the insurance industry through diverse assignments over multiple summers in a variety of business areas and/or regions of the United States. Projects may focus on work in World Wide Operations, Claim, or Underwriting. Students successfully completing an internship after their sophomore year may be considered for a second internship in another business area or location for the following summer. Students successfully completing an internship after their junior year may be considered for a trainee program or a full time position upon graduation. Internships will take place in Chicago, IL or our other branch offices nationwide.
The program provides challenging, innovative assignments that offer real-world experience in applying business education to short-term projects. As an intern, you will receive:
- In-depth education on our organization, our industry and how insurance companies make money
- A dedicated manager and a committed mentor who will guide you throughout your prospective internship(s) and career entry point at CNA
- A peer “buddy” who will help acclimate you in making the transition to a corporate environment
- Opportunities to meet with members of our senior leadership team and learn about their personal experiences in the insurance industry
- The chance to shadow professionals in a variety of disciplines
To apply for this job please click here.